"Rheumatology - caring and thorough"

About: Doncaster Royal Infirmary / Rheumatology

I was refered to the rheumatologist at DRI. My appointment came through very promptly even with Xmas and New Year holidays. I cannot praise the nurses enough for their kindness and the Drs enough for their thoroughness in seeking a diagnosis for me. I was dreading a diagnosis of lupus but that is what I have; it has been made easier knowing that I am being treated by such caring people.

Response from Helen Limb, Patient and Public Involvement Manager, NHS Rushcliffe Clinical Commissioning Group

Thank you for taking the time to give your comments regarding your recent visit to the hospital. I am pleased your expereince was a positive one and that the support you recieved from the staff was good. I am sorry to hear that your diagnosis was the one you were dreading, but hope that the treatment you receive in the future will be as positive as this was. I have included the website for Lupus UK, which may be of interest to you, if you already have this - please ignore.www.lupusuk.org.uk Wishing you all the very best for the future.