"I was sent to A&E by my GP, ..."

About: Royal Bolton Hospital

I was sent to A&E by my GP, the a&e doc was fine and diagnosed 1 thing, I attended the a&e clinic 1 week later where i was diagnosed with a different condition and was told I needed to see a surgeon and have a scan. i saw a consultant where I was told nothing was wrong and just needed phisio, when i complained, that person was told that I have not been told that anyhing was wrong and that a scan had been arranged, which was blatant lies, I would recomend the hospital but if you are refered to that consultant then turn it down for the sake of your health. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not being lied to.

A&E were fine, they do a fantastic job under a lot of pressure

Response from Royal Bolton Hospital

We are very sorry to read about your expereience when you attended the hospital. We would be very keen to investigate your concerns, if you would like us to look into these issues please contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) on telephone number 01204 390193 who will be happy to help. We are pleased that you had a good experience when you attended the A&E department and these comments will be passed onto staff.