"Excellent experience"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I initially went for my Pre op checks. The team were brilliant. I explained I was very apprehensive of my forth coming fibroid removal surgery. The nurse even arranged for me to meet an Anetheatist in order to answer and address my concerns which really helped to put my mind at rest.

Then on operation day I was well cared for prior during and after. Considering I was very wary and nervous they surpassed my expectation of what was to come. It was the staff including the anesthetist, registrar, consultant, nurses who all made the experience far more comfortable than I could ever have imagined. Thank you to all those who looked after me on G2. 10/2/16.

Response from Deborah Hopkinson, Patient Experience Co-ordinator, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share with us and other readers your experiences of using our services. I was pleased ot hear that all went so well.

Your kind comments will be fed back to the staff on G2 as they are always pleased to receive such compliments.