"Learning about drinking (put goggles on) & being aware😇😇😇"

About: CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training / Huddersfield New College open door service

Put goggles on and tried to walk in a straight line, and put a condom on. I felt very supported and I thought the service was good

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Sasha

thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments on Patient Opinion. It sounds like you had a really positive intervention with our outreach team - I will make sure they know about your lovely comments.

It's particularly good to hear that you felt supported. Our team works really hard to make sure we are getting the right messages out there about being safe and managing your sexual health, but in a way that is right for young people and it sounds like we got it right for you, which is brilliant.

If you need any more help, advice or support then you can give us a call on 01484 481030 or for info about Locala clinics across Kirklees then check out the webpage below

Once again - many thanks for your comments

From the Locala Sexual Health Outreach + Prevention Team