"Couldn't even detect pregnancy or blood clot"

About: Warrington Hospital

Went in telling them I was passing out and I was pregnant sent away twice before them saying they beep operate its eptopic and having it first thing tomorrow turns out as was about to go they found out it wasn't and baby was fine went back when was due and told them my baby was coming they told me no and they check me again in 3 hours turns out when mam looked her head was there. Also just come back from having a blood clot waited 6 hours for a blood thinner whilst listening to staff slagging patients off playing with each others hair and using a cardboard bowl off the floor to give to a patient. Had bloods taken and the nurse didn't hold the needle in my arm instead lent back to reach trolley and ripped it out was given blood thinners and told come back tomorrow for more and they might do a scan at some point.

Response from Chris Horner, Associate Director of Communications, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Hi. Thanks for leaving your comments. Could you contact us so that we can find out a bit more about this and take the appropriate actions. You can contact us via pals@whh.nhs.uk to speak to our patient advice and liaison team who will be happy to help.