"Physio department good hope hospital"

About: Good Hope Hospital / Physiotherapy

Due to numerous admissions because of a resp condition I was unable to make previous appointments. I turned up for an appointment this morning but due to a mix up there was no record of the appointment. The physio at the desk (tall blonde girl with dark glasses) and the receptionist (another blonde girl) sorry didn't get their names were so helpful and friendly and were able to fit me in with Isobel who gave up her free time to see me. All 3 staff were so professional, caring and went out of their way to solve a problem in a calm and proficient manner. I was exceptionally impressed with all 3 members of staff ( I wish I knew all their names) but they are a credit to their department and I just wanted to say thank you.

Response from Margaret Mitchell, Deputy head for patient services, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Ginger3372

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback on the way you were treated when you attended for your physiotherapy appointment. I am very pleased you were able to have your treatment and you are clearly very happy with the staff that attended to you.

I will pass your kind comments onto the department.

Take care