"Excellent treatment in Dermatology"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital

All the staff were extremely kind and helpful - and smiling!

Our appointment was on time.

The HCA was very aware of my husband's limitations and made sure he was in a comfortable position receive treatment.

The dermatologist was charming and took great care to talk us both through their findings and the treatment they proposed.

The HCA accompanied us to the Biopsy Room - asking if my husband required a wheel chair - and made him comfortable on the couch.

The biopsy procedure was carried out in a relaxed but professional way.

All the time consideration was being given to my husband's comfort and making him aware of what was happening and why.

We were given dressings to take home and extremely good instructions as to how to proceed in case of excess bleeding/bathing/dressing the wound at home.

We both feel we received 5 star treatment and were very impressed.

Response from Musgrove Park Hospital

Dear Mrs Faire, Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write to give praise to the staff who recently cared for your husband in the Dermatology Department at Musgrove Park Hospital.

It is always a pleasure to receive commendations such as yours and I thank you for your kind comments which I will pass on to the staff involved. I hope this finds your husband making a good recovery. Lucille Hoose. PALS & Complaints Lead.