"Excellent caring people who looked after me"

About: Victoria Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

I was admitted in mid-January  and subsequently discharged to Hospital at Home team in early February. I don't remember a great deal of the first few days other than the excellent caring people who looked after me. I started in a room of 4 and was amazed at the nurses, doctors etc, patience, tolerance and kindness, no matter how difficult some patients were, day or night.

I moved to a single room for the last few days, and still these Angels regularly checked to make sure I had all I needed. They are all a special breed of people and am so thankful for everything they did for me. I don't remember names other than Jen, Sam and Lisa, so all I can say is a huge thank you to everyone in ward 43

Response from Louise Ewing, Patient Relations Manager, NHS Fife

Dear JimXB

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience in Ward 43. I was sorry it was necessary for you to be in hospital but glad to hear that staff were caring and helped you through a difficult time. I will make sure I pass your thanks on to the staff who will greatly appreciate your feedback.

Kind Regards

Louise Ewing

• JimXB thinks this response is helpful