"Attended A & E on Saturday at 14:00 appx."

About: Barnet General Hospital

I am delighted to say that ,the way I was treated by The Nurses ,Doctors and Porters was of the highest Quality and pure professionalism.

To which I would like to thank you very much, I had a fall from a ladder, and have never been in this situation before, I went to Chasefarm first and they then sent me to Barnet A&E.

It was extremely busy ,busiest I have ever seen an A&E , but must say the Hospital Personnell where Fantastic.

However I have a criticism, is that of the Waiting Area , it is too small,and the calling of Patients is by far inadequate, maybe the latter can addressed, easier than the space.

As I was about to released at about 7pm and incident accured inside the central desk, which was with a elderly male ,who was abusive to both staff and security, to which the security staff where racially abused, and if the Hospital management would like to investigate this I and my wife will give evidence against this ghastly person, and I for one would like also to thank the 2 Security personnel for being completely professional, in what was a horrendous abuse.

Response from Barnet General Hospital

Thank you very much for your review, we're really pleased you were happy with your care. We will pass your feedback on to the A&E department.