"I have attended many appointments ..."

About: Royal National Hospital For Rheumatic Diseases

I have attended many appointments at RNHRD ("The Mineral Hospital") as a result of my Ankylosing Spondylitis and have always been very pleased with the service all the staff there provide. I have attended courses for AS run by the physiotherapists, appointments with my consultant's team and injections into joints of steroids.

Sometimes there is quite a long wait after the time of the appointment to see the consultant's team but it is better to be given the time during the appointment, when it is required, rather than have an appointment rushed.

Response from Royal National Hospital For Rheumatic Diseases

Thank you for taking the time to write about the care and treatment you have received and your positive experiences of the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases. We are proud of our staff and we will pass on your compliments to the AS team. If anyone reading this message would like to know more about the AS service at the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases NHS Foundation Trust they can find out more through the following link: http://www.rnhrd.nhs.uk/page/64