"Day surgery unit 2, and recovery unit!..."

About: Frimley Park Hospital (Frimley)

Can't thank the staff at day surgery unit 2 enough.

I was only meant to be in for a day, ended up starting for 2 nights. The love and support from all of the team day and night of 16/02/2016 - 18/02/2016 were incredible. It was my first operation, and they were just so caring. All my painkillers on time, food was good- not that I ate much of it. My surgeon was incredible and came to visit me every day.

The member of staff in recovery where I spent a few hours after the op was just incredible!

Honestly, I just can't thank you all enough! Such caring knowledgable people!! You should all be proud even tho your stupidly tired after your 12/13 hours long shifts! Could you please pass this on to all the team.

Response from Frimley Park Hospital

Dear Emily

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your trip to our Day Surgery Unit 2.

I'm pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one and you felt reassured with the treatment.

We are very lucky to have a great team who try and treat patients as though it were their own family in front of them.

The teams will be delighted to read your comments, and feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile.

Kind Regards