About: Queen Elizabeth I I Hospital (Welwyn Garden City)

The appointemnts section have been nothing short of laughable with wrong dates,times etc no letters and today my appointment for an outpatients clinic for follow up on a knee operation is sending me to Stevenage for my sons hearing loss !! Unbelievable - yet another phone call, 30 min wait to be answered and more chaos - no wonder people are going private !!

Response from Queen Elizabeth I I Hospital

We're sorry that you are disappointed with the outpatient appointment system used by the Trust. Every year, several hundreds of thousands of appointments are organised, the vast majority of which happen without a problem. Inevitably, as with any system, mistakes can happen - but the important thing is what is done to correct them.

I know that the team that manages this important service would like the chance to investigate what's been going wrong for you - this can be done simply by sending an e-mail to generalenquiries.enh-tr@nhs.net. All you need include is your full name and address, date of birth and hospital number (if you know it), so your files can be located on our system and your concerns investigated. At the very least you deserve an apology.