"Anti reflux surgery 9/2/16"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

Just wanted to say what a superb service I received at QA when I went in for anti-reflux surgery in Feb 2016. Communications beforehand were excellent and on the day of the operation the whole team - surgeons, anaesthetists, nurses, support staff were fantastic. I wasn't waiting for any part of the service for more than 20 minutes or so and at all stages the staff were friendly and helpful. I'm now recovering at home. Really appreciate what the surgical team have done for me, so thanks.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dear Mark

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a speedy recover and well for the future.

Kind regards.

Debbie

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Mark

I am very pleased to learn that you had such a positive experience before, during and after your surgery. Please be assured that we will share your comments with the teams involved, who will be pleased to get such positive feedback.

Kind regards.