"Hats off to Warwick"

About: Warwick Hospital

Unfortunately had to undergo surgery recently and in common with many people I hate hospitals! Then I ended up in Warwick and to say that my opinion was changed is an understatement. All, and I mean ALL, the staff I came in contact with from the surgeon and team, nurses and even the member of staff delivering tea were incredibly helpful, professional and caring. The surgeon explained everything fully so I was in no doubt as what would happen, the nurses were second to none and as for the poor physios who had to put up with a lot of moans, groans and stupid questions from myself - their pateince was unbelievable. And these are only the visible people - there must be an army of people on the maintenance side who are unseen but keep the hopsital running as a very well oiled machine.

No I would prefer not to go to hospital again but if I do need to it will be Warwick as a preference every time.

Very many thanks for all the help and care received.. from one most grateful payient!

Response from Warwick Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share these lovely comments. I hope you are recovering from your surgery well.