"I will be careful what i talk about"

About: Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

finished counseling 3 weeks ago. It  was good. Gave a lot of support, help and advice. Was good at their job. I trusted the Councillor, opened up to them. That took a lot. I was told it was confidential. Found out last time I had counseling stuff I said was passed on within the service. I wont happy cause that's suppose to be between the client and Councillor. I was assured this time it would be. But then found out different, yet again I felt betrayed. So if and when I get more sessions I will be very careful what I talk about.

There is too large a gab between sessions .

Response from Helen Simpson, Service Manager, Let's Talk Wellbeing. Nottingham City/County, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Dear Ashleigh

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent counselling sessions with the service. However I was very concerned to hear you thought your confidentiality had been breached as confidentiality is a core value of the service. I would really like to investigate this further as you have every right to expect your confidential information to remain confidential.

To enable me to investigate this issue would you mind emailing me personally with your name DOB and the name of the counsellor you saw and how we breached your confidentiality the email address is:-

letstalknottingham@nottshc.nhs.uk