"Excellent"

About: Weston General Hospital

I do not normally write reviews, however I feel the need to do so to praise the staff of the Rheumatology dept. I have an ongoing condition, that has been diagnosed and treated here. On each occasion that I have need to attend the hospital, I have found everyone very pleasant and helpful, in particular my doctor.

Even though I must be one of many to see them on clinic days, the doctor makes you feel that you are the most important, it is obvious that they have read my notes therefor there is no need to go through my history. They are very professional and is a nice natured person.

Also on my visits my waiting time has never been excessive, even though it's a busy clinic, on the whole my experience has been a very good one.

Response from Weston General Hospital

Many thanks for your kind comments regarding our Rheumatology department. We always strive for the very best in patient care and so it's good to hear that you were happy with the treatment you received with us. We will of course pass on your comments to the Rheumatology Department.