"experience of the hospital"

About: Hereford County Hospital

i am delighted with the care i have already received. From consultations, the pre operation asssessment nurse and then my operation i believe i have been very well treated.The anaesthetic team were amazing and extremely thorough and kind. The recovery nurse was most kind and helped with my post operative pain. I look forward to seeing my consultant tomorrow and having the opportunity of thanking them once again...not all consultants are so caring and listen to their patients!

I also had to have a skin graft and my local surgery was impressed with how that was achieved. My finger looks straight ish [ through the bandage!] and i so look forward to wearing gloves and playing my lovely piano. The therapy department are keyed up to help now and already show their willingness to help.The contrast with my other hand treatment of some years ago is quite remarkable and this is now a time of massive increased pressure on the NHS. Thanks to everyone at Hereford Hospital...i cannot praise you enough..Richard Southall

Response from Hereford County Hospital

On behalf of Wye Valley NHS Trust I wish to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback and to hear of your excellent patient experience.

I will pass on your compliments to all the staff concerned.