"Absolute dream after a previously terrible experience"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Last year 2015 I conceived again and was due in December, I was terrified in giving birth due to having a terrible experience previously, and having a healthy baby and then being damaged thorough a traumatic birth. I had a lot of support with this pregnancy and the consultant dr etekow helped us make a decision to have a c-section for a safer delivery.

We had fantastic care from our midwife Sarah who knew us from our first baby, and knew how many anxieties we had.

Sarah supported us on the day (even though it was her annual leave) now that's excellent patient care.

The delivery team were fantastic, Briony associate practitioner was efficient and supportive.

I would like to say Thankyou to dr frampton lead anaesthetist consultant for looking after me with the epidural and taking the beautiful photos of the delivery of our baby girl and Dr. Chisel for bringing our healthy baby girl into the world.

I could not have had a better delivery, absolutely a dream come true so Thankyou X

Response from Sally Smith, Chief Nurse and Director Of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to post this lovely feedback. I am so pleased to hear all went so well, and I will make sure that the staff receive your thanks, especially those named.

Many congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter. I hope you are really enjoying her.

Best wishes,

Sally

• Hope faith and love thinks this response is helpful