"The whole team deserve our thanks and gratitude"

About: Worcestershire Royal Hospital / Urology

We had to write to show our admiration and gratitude for the excellent service which our father received this afternoon after he suffered a heart attack.

An ambulance was called which arrived within three minutes. The staff were very professional, comforting, and efficient.

Our father was then rushed to A&E in Worcester where he was quickly sent to the Cath Lab and treated. I believe a stent was put in place as he had apparently suffered a massive heart attack due to a blockage. This was all carried out within about an hour and twenty minutes of the initial call.

We can't thank enough the wonderful staff who saved our father's life. The whole team deserve our thanks and gratitude for their professionalism and compassion.

Response from Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us. I am so pleased to hear how well your father was cared for especially during such a difficult time. This is the high standard of care we aim to deliver. I will make sure your kind comments and appreciation are passed onto the staff involved.

Best Wishes