"Medway Hospital say to get in touch with PALS"

About: Medway Maritime Hospital

After reading some of your reviews ,as a hospital (joke) you advise people with a grievence to contact PALS,I did this due to the lack of care given to my 5 year old grandson over the past 4 years. Four months on after numerous phone calls, e-mails and letters containing new medical history, which was missed by the Medway Hospital.We now have to travel to Kings Collage Hospital in London (thankfully this hospital actually cares for people.

Please PALS at Medway can you tell me where I Can get some answers in a meeting that you told me would be no longer than 1 month (4 months ago).Is there a body higher than PALS that might give me some answer???? I am not letting this matter go!!!!!!!

Response from Medway NHS Foundation Trust

Please accept our apologies that you felt you have been waiting for a meeting to be arranged.

Please can you email the Pals department at pals@medway.nhs.uk so they can look in to this.

It may have gone through to the complaints department in order for them to sort out but without the details we cannot pursue this further. We await your response.