"A nice place with caring but professional staff."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I've recently been through a six months long treatment regimen which involved attending every week. The treatment involved quite debilitating side-effects but my medical team were very responsive, both in immediate practical medical assistance for them and encouraging me to see it through to the end.

When my assigned nurse was not available on particular days there was always someone to fill in for them... excellent staff flexibility.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear ABarkas,

Thank you for your comments regarding your care at Lincoln County Hospital.

It is a great morale-booster for the staff to receive such feedback, and I appreciate you taking the time to post after what sounds like a very difficult time.

I would very much like to share your comments with the specific staff members involved. If you are prepared to e-mail me, Sharon.kidd@ulh.nhs.uk, with your name and date of birth, I can identify the team involved in your care and make sure they are made aware of your lovely comments.

Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience Manager

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear ABarkas,

Thank you so much for contacting me directly. I just wanted to let you know that I have shared your lovely comments with the two consultants and the nurse.

Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience Manager

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Please convey our thanks on behalf of the service and the Trust, to ABarkas, for taking the time posting his appreciative feedback.

Best Wishes