""rude" doesn't begin to express it"

About: Wycombe Hospital

When I walked into the clinic, the nurse on reception looked at me as though I was something on the bottom of their shoe. The interaction went down from there.

Unbelievable. In the end, they couldn't help me due to a misunderstanding on my part but the attitude and look of the face of the receptionist will mean I would never consider walking through the door again.

Response from Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

I am so sorry to read that, due to the attitude of a memeber of our staff when you attended a clinic at Wycombe Hospital, you feel you will never consider attending the Hospital again.

I can understand how upsetting this must have been for you and we are concerned to learn that this was your experience of Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust’s services. We hope that you may be happy to speak with us in some more detail about your experience, so that we can understand what happened more clearly and explore ways in which we can improve our patient experience in the Trust.

If you are happy to share more detail about your specific experience with us, please contact our dedicated Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01296 316042 or email pals@buckshealthcare.nhs.uk