"123 magic - great parenting course"

About: Chilwell Children's Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

Having behaviour issues with eldest son, not listening to me, ignoring me, hitting, kicking etc.

Attended these classes hoping to get some ideas to help not only my son but for myself. Listening to like minded parents with similar if not the same issues was in a sense a comfort.

It's been a great and very informative course, well presented well thought out and useful hand outs (also sharing experiences/ideas with other parents is a good source also).

Response from Tina Hancock, Sure Start Children's Centres Service Manager, Broxtowe District, Sure Start, Health Partnerships

Dear Panzer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of attending the 123 Magic course in Chilwell, we really value your feedback.

It sounds like you have benefitted from attending the course and it has given you the tools and confidence to enable you to support your son.

The staff at the centre work hard to ensure that families like yours have the opportunity to work through family issues to help you to deal with daily situations that may impact on a happy home.

May I wish you all the best and please get in touch if there is anything else the Children's Centre could support you with.