"First-class medical and patient care at all times"

I chose Pinehill Hospital after reading the excellent 5-star on-line reviews.

I am so glad I did, as I received first-class medical and patient care at all times.

It is two months since I had a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (removal of gall bladder by keyhole surgery) and - thanks to my

Consultant and all the wonderful staff at Pinehill - I am now fully recovered.

During my visits to the Hospital, every person I encountered looked after me very well: the Consultant, the staff on Reception, the pre-admission nurse, the Ward staff, the Anaesthetist, the staff in Theatre and Recovery, the staff on duty during my overnight stay, plus the nurse who removed my clamps a week after surgery.

All these people – individually and collectively – contributed to the positive experience I had at Pinehill and to my speedy recovery.

The Hospital and its facilities are modern and exceptionally clean and I am full of praise for the staff, all of whom are a credit to the medical profession.

I would highly recommend Pinehill Hospital to anyone thinking of undergoing an operation or procedure – and I would have no hesitation whatsoever in returning to Pinehill if I required any other treatment.