"Excellent Physiotherapy service at Crosshouse Hospital"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Physiotherapy

I wanted to express my thanks to Yvonne, physiotherapist, for the excellent care & treatment received from her over my extended involvement with the physiotherapy services at Crosshouse Hospital.

Yvonne was professional and and supported my minimising the impact of initially frequent attendance on my own health care role with flexible appointment times and was creative in her approaches, listening to my concerns, my reflections on what helped and encouraging me when I hit hurdles on the raid to improvement.

Thank you Yvonne, it is great to have experienced the fantastic skills, knowledge & care in our NHS today.

Response from Kate MacDonald, Business Coordinator & Office Manager (interim), Nurse Directorate, NHS Ayrshire and Arran, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

Dear Crcartw

Thank you for sharing your positive care experience about Yvonne, your physiotherapist at University Hospital Crosshouse.

I am not sure is Yvonne receives the Patient Opinion stories (via email alert) that relate to Ayrshire and Arran, therefore can you please confirm Yvonne's surname, so that I can ensure she gets to read your lovely posting?

Please send these details to my colleague Lesley Arthur, in our Customer Care Team by emailing: Lesley.Arthur@aapct.scot.nhs.uk.

Many thanks and kind regards