"Total Hip Replacement"

I have just returned from having a hip replacement at the Circle Reading, from beginning to the end the service I received was excellent.

The reception staff were both polite and helpful, directions were clear and any question answered.

I visited various departments for X ray, blood tests, pre-op assessment, physio and the consultant every one of these treated me with respect and were efficient and helpful.

When I was admitted for the operation again the staff were friendly and kept me totally informed at all times about the procedure, who I would see, what would happen etc.

The general care provided by the nursing staff before and after the operation was very kind and considerate.

The food provided was great with lots of choice.

The room was clean and tidy with a tv and wifi.

As good as any 5* hotel

Response from Circle Reading

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are pleased that this was your experience and we have shared your delightful feedback with all staff partners and departments involved in your care pathway. We thank you again for sharing your experience of Circle Reading Hospital with us.