"you are horrible MAPLE UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

I was admitted to maple unit acute for 3 days in those 3 days I have tied ligatures and head banged and selfharm and they sent me home 4 days later I take a massive overdose and got re admitted then they sent me to a PICU the staff are so disrespectful... they don't listen they just critasice bye

Response from Bowmere Hospital

Dear Anonymous,

May I first express how sorry I am to read your comment and it is clear that your experience of our services has been both distressing and upsetting for you.

Upon on initially sharing your concerns with our services who look after this ward, they have asked me to post this response in order that you may contact us directly to provide some further details about your stay in the hope that this can be reviewed. We are also very concerned about your comments in relation to your thoughts and actions and would want to speak to you directly in order to consider any additional support during this time.

I would like to request that you contact our team directly in order to provide some further details, anonymously with us if you wish, so that we can find out what we can do to help change your views about this ward and so that we share your story with others.

You can contact us by calling 0800 195 4462 or by emailing pals@cwp.nhs.uk