"Admission and surgery"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

I was admitted to Ward D1 on 26th for surgery on my collar bone following a fall.

I was treated so well by all staff, consultant, anaethsetist, recovery room staff and ward staff, especially two, followed by physio staff member.

I felt they all worked hard to make my stay less worrying that

I thought it would be.

Thank you all very very much.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dear Shelagh

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a speedy recover and well for the future.

Kind regards.

Debbie

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Shelagh Betteridge

I am very pleased to learn that you had such a positive experience at the time of your surgery and on Ward D1. Please be assured that we will share your comments with the teams involved, who will be pleased to get such positive feedback.

Kind regards.