"My mother's care"

About: Tolworth Hospital

Throughout the years that my mother has been under the care of Mr Clemenson for her Alzheimers at Tolworth Hospital, we have experienced nothing but professionalism, gentle care and utmost respect.

My mum always enjoys visiting and from my perspective, his explanations and advice are always very clear and reasonable. Although we understand and accept the reasons for her to be discharged, we do feel sad we will no longer have his positive support.

Response from Jane Healey, Patient Experience Lead, Governance, South West London and St George's Mental Health Trust

Dear Balbina, my name is Jane and I am one of the Patient Experience Leads for the Trust. Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about our service and for the kind words about Mr Clemenson. I will ensure your feedback is shared with Mr Clemenson and staff from the team as it is always a pleasure to hear such positive words.

I am sorry to hear that you and your mother have been discharged from the service and I hope you will be able to access alternate support which you will find helpful.