"Review of care at breast clinic"

About: Guy's Hospital

I was seen by the breast clinic at Guy's 14 days (10 working days) after finding a lump in my breast, and have been impressed with the standard of care I have received in my first visits. I have been diagnosed with primary breast cancer, and will now have more tests before surgery plus radiotherapy, and possibly chemo. I just wanted to note that at this early stage I feel in very good and very professional hands. The Dr who did my ultrasound and took biopsies and the cancer care nurse who talked to me after the diagnosis particularly impressed me. Thank you everyone for making this scary time much less scary than it might be!

Response from Guy's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that you have been impressed with the standard of care you have received and the speed with which we were able to see you. It is re-assuring to hear that you feel in safe hands and hope that your experience of care with us continues to be as positive during your treatment. We will sahre your comments with the team.