"Oral surgery appointment for removal of broken..."

Please pass on my thanks to the Dental Surgeon and Dental Nurse for my appointment with the Oral Surgery clinic yesterday afternoon (2.30pm).

They were both first class throughout and could not have been any more friendly, professional and caring during my appointment. My tooth was removed which a minimum of discomfort and I have experienced no issues since the extraction.

I was anxious ahead of this visit but there was no need to be. This is the second time I have visited the Oral Surgery clinic over recent years and my experience both times has been first class.

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

Dear Patient

Thank you for giving this lovely feedback about your visit to Birmingham Dental Hospital yesterday.

The dentists and dental nurses working in the Oral Surgery Department will be delighted to read your comments as they always aim to provide the best possible care and treatment to their patients.

I would be delighted to hear more about your visit, and if you have time please do get in touch by email alison.last@bham.community.nhs.uk or phone 0121 466 7128

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely