"Doctor"

About: Salisbury District Hospital

After being admitted to Whiteparish ward I found the staff very good unfortunately one doctor let me and the hospital down would no listen to me or my wife even though we had beed through the same experience before with the same symptoms 14 mts before was just treating us like we were simpletons would not admit they were wrong so arragent .

It was not until I was transferred to Durrington ward that the consultant listened to us and agreed that we we were saying about my symptoms was correct and was given the right treatment and support needed which prevented more severe episodes happening and reducing the time I was in hospital and the amount of times I might be readmitted.

Response from Salisbury District Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We’re glad to read that you feel you received the right treatment and support on Durrington Ward, but sorry to hear that you found one of our doctors difficult to deal with. We have shared your feedback with all involved in your care so we can learn from your experience.

If you’d like to talk to us about your care please contact customercare@salisbury.nhs.uk or 0800 374208.