"endoscopy, what an experience"

About: King's Mill Hospital

I had this done yesterday, 16 Nov 2015, i had never been in hospital, execpt for minor finger break. All i can say is that the nurses (all of them) were superb, put me at total easy from reception to discharge.

Once in the procedure room i was very close to a bubbling wreck, i was totaly put at easy by the nurse, talking me though it as it went, totally focused , conserned about my feelings. Yes i was very pleased it was over but, so,so in awe of what these people do from day to day. I over heard a nurse on the phone, it fruatrated me when i heard them say sorry i can't help i'm only a nurse, only, you are a very, very important part of all medical departments wherever they are.

I take my hat off to you all, you have eased my concerns if i have to recieve any further procedures at Kingsmill.

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Dear reviewer, Thank you for the taking the time to write a review of your experience of your procedure in the endoscopy department. Your comments are valued, and will be shared with the staff involved in your care, from reception to discharge. Thank you again, Kind regards, Sherwood Forest Hospitals.