"Efficently supportive caring & on & on :)"

Endoscopic shaving of articular cartilage.

At last I may be able to walk properly again. A big 'thank you' to all the staff at Emersons Green NHS Treatment Center. I've never been treated so well. I was not left alone, I had support from all members of staff. I was not kept waiting. All the staff were so friendly and patient with me. All doubts or worries were answered straight away and everything was explained to me in a language that even I could understand (Not in medical term!) I cannot put into words how efficient, prompt and caring they were towards me & all the other patient's around me. The Center was amazing all round. And sooo clean. Also before I end this status, the carpark was free of charge and right outside the main entrance.

So once again a big thank you to everyone at Emerson Green NHS Treatment Centre Bristol.

:) :) :)

Response from Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre

Many thanks to you for taking the time to post such a great testimonial. It is great for all the staff to receive such praise. We always strive to provide top quality care and service to all our patients and it is fabulous that you were so satisfied with the care you received here.

Best wishes