"Excellent service at women &childrens service"

About: The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

My daughter in law who with my son is working in the USA was visiting and is 20 weeks pregnant. She had a problem linked to placenta Previa and was admitted to the unit and ended up on the antenatal ward by emergency ambulance. From the initial visit by the outstandingly good paramedic to the treatment she received in the hospital the service could not have been better. She was seen by excellent midwives who were highly professional but warm caring and reassuring , the ward staff were responsive and nothing was too much trouble for them, and the consultant was friendly and communicated well . From a very high level of stress and worry after a nights stay she left feeling reassured and as far as possible in any pregnancy stress free! As a Royal Naval. Commander my son likes everything to be efficient and "ship shape " and he was full of praise for his experience of your service ! I think the centralisation of these services has been the right choice and the environment is excellent.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for contacting us following your daughter-in-law's recent admission to our Maternity Department at the Princess Royal Hospital. Your kind feedback is gratefully received and I will ensure it is passed onto the Department Manager so she can share it with the team.

With kind regards