"An excellent Department in every way"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I've been attending this Department over three years for a persistent eye complaint. For most of that time I've been seen by one Consultant who, to put it mildly, is fantastic. That said, all the nursing staff are helpful and sympathetic and I can't imagine how they keep up with the inflow of (mostly elderly) patients in such an efficient way. Let's hope this wonderful service can keep its high standards in the face of budget cuts but with investment in advanced technology and developing medications.

Regards.

...Robin

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Hi Robin.

Thanks for your feedback about our Eye Service at QMC. I have shared your kind words with the nursing team. I would like to send this to your consultant too however don’t have their name to do so. It would be great if you could call me/email me Hannah.docherty@nuh.nhs.uk or 0115 9249924 x 66459 I will pass on your feedback. While we have significant financial challenges, we are determined to do all we can continue providing high quality services to our patients (and improving our services).

Thanks again,

Hannah Docherty. Matron, Head and Neck.