"Parathyroid removal"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Excellent facilties clean hospital. The staff were professional, respectful, compassionate and caring. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained to me, all questions answered. Marvellous surgeon, theatre staff wonderful. Everyone in the surgical ward treated with the same respect. Can't praise them enough. The only let down was hot food but we were asked in the evening if we wanted toast or yogurts or ice cream. Drinks plentiful. Iwas quite stressed when I went in but was soon put at ease. Can't praise them enough. Thank-you so much.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is extremely pleasing to hear that the care you received, together with the manner in which you were treated was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the teams concerned.

I'm sorry to hear that you were not offered hot food and have fed your comments back to the relevant managers to ask what can be done to rectify the situation.