"Unorganised Maternity Unit"

About: North Middlesex Hospital

In 2005 I had my 1st child here! What a terrible experience due to the staff and facilities!!!! In 2010 I went on to have my 2nd child but chose Homerton Hospital. What a great experience this all the way through. Now 2015 I am having my 3rd child and have chosen to give North Mid a 2nd go. Big mistake so far! I was very optimistic about coming here! the reception staff are very rude and unorganised! i have mixed up appointments i haven't seen a midwife yet but have had 2 scans almost 5months into my pregnancy. during one of my scans a midwife just burst in without knocking. I was 2min late for my appointment due to traffic and not being able to find parking (bearing in mind they do wish for you to arrive early) and was pinalsed for it through out my whole appoinment even though i apologised. I am now dreading having my baby and considering changing hospitals!

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback. I am the head of midwifery, gslevin@nhs.net and will be sharing your comments with the team. Your comments regarding lateness for appointment will be discussed in detail because delays can occur for many reasons and also staff attitude.