"Chronic pain clinic"

About: Glasgow Royal Infirmary

I was referred by my consultant to the chronic pain team I am still awaiting a appointment this referral since the beginning of December

Hi jnraki,

Thanks for getting in touch - to check on this appointment you can contact your consultant (usually through their secretary who can check this for you), or your GP who can also see what has happened to the referral.

If you have any trouble getting any information from these channels, or if you have already tried this before coming to Patient Opinion, then please get in touch with me directly to share some of your personal details and I can look into this for you.

Kind Regards,

Lorna

• jnraki thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by jnraki (the patient)

Dear lorna.

how do I get in touch with you?

I've tried the avenues you suggested but to no avail.

Sorry jnraki, should have put my details in the last post - my email is lorna.gray@ggc.scot.nhs.uk. If you drop me a note with your full name, date of birth and CHI number if you have it we can take it from there.

Kind Regards,

Lorna

• jnraki thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by jnraki (the patient)

I have emailed Lorna. Its very kind of her to offer help. I'm at my wits end. i have not been able too access any information regarding a appointment with the Chronic Pain Team...

I'll post again when i hear from Lorna.

Surely, I cant be alone in being in the dark awaiting a hospital consultant deferral ?