"All staff were very professional ..."

About: Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Birmingham)

All staff were very professional and caring

Nothing - I had first class treatment

I am very impressed with all staff, and I do not believe I could have been better looked after.

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

We welcome all feedback and would like to assure you that all comments are taken seriously and acted upon as part of our ongoing commitment to improving patient experience.

We are very pleased that you have had such a positive experience during your stay with us. It is a real morale boost for staff to receive feedback like this from patients. It means such a lot to know that the hard work, dedication and commitment of our staff is recognised and valued in this way. It is also very satisfying for staff to hear they have made such a difference to patients and made sure your experience under our care has been positive.

Thank you again for taking the trouble to post your comments on the NHS Choices website.

If you would like further information on services at UHB or would like to discuss any aspect of your care or treatment in more detail please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service who will be pleased to assist you. You can contact them by phone 0121 627 8820, by email PALS@uhb.nhs.uk, via the hospital website http://www.uhb.nhs.uk/Patients/Pals/Contact.aspx or in person by dropping in between 9am-4.30pm (Mon-Fri) to the PALS office located near the main entrance.