"Hysterectomy"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

Recently I was on A6 ward having a hysterectomy, staff were more than helpful on the ward making me feel at ease the minute I arrived, my care was second to none with a fantastic surgeon who explained everything in detail from start to finish and the anethatists were very reassuring. I would like to say thank you to this fantastic team of surgeons, anethatists and nurses who took care of me. Many thanks x

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dear Janet

We're very pleased you had such a positive experience at the time of your surgery and on Ward !6.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a speedy recover and well for the future.

Kind regards.

Debbie

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Janet

I'm very pleased you had such a positive experience at the time of your surgery and on Ward A6. Please be assured that we will share your comments with the teams involved, who will be pleased to get such positive feedback.

Kind regards.