"D7"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

My wife and I cannot thank the consultant and their surgical team enough when I had my cancerous kidney removed on 22dec also thanks go to all drs nurses and all staff on ward D 7 for their kindness and excellent care, we are so blessed that we have such dedicated proffesionals, and that my operation was successful thank you all so much.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dear Mr Thorpe

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a speedy recover and well for the future.

Kind regards.

Debbie

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Mr Thorpe

I'm very pleased to hear that everything went so well for you when you attended for surgery and subsequently on Ward D7. I would like to thank you for taking the time to add your comments and assure you that these will be shared with the staff involved who will be pleased to get such positive feedback.

Kind regards.