"Cut Finger."

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

I have to leave a review as the service I received was fantastic. In particular I would pick out a nurse clinician who treated me really well. The nurse clinician made me feel comfortable and explained what was to happen and overall I was at ease all the time. My finger was xrayed and then stitched to stop the bleeding.I was bandaged and advised to come back two or three days later. On my second visit I was attended again by the same nurse clinician who recalled me from the previous time which was nice and again they were very comforting and put me at ease while they cleaned my wound and restitched it. I was given full details about when and how to get the dressing off when it is time. Overall I would also say i was promptly and efficiently dealt with by receptionists again a pleasant experience.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visits to the Minor Injury Unit at the Royal Victoria Infirmary.

Your feedback has been passed onto the team who will be greatly encouraged by your kind words.