"I liked the cleaniness of the ..."

About: Macclesfield District General Hospital

I liked the cleaniness of the ward where my mother was being treated for almost 10 weeks on ward 7 and all the staff that attended to her were so pleasant and understanding all throughtout her care and nothing was too much trouble for them if we asked.

from what i saw whilst i spent many hours there it would be hard to say how you could improve on it.

i must really thank all the staff on ward 7 for their devotion to their work and care that they provided for the patients and the visitors right up to and beyond my mothers sad passing away.

Response from East Cheshire NHS Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment at such a difficult time. We were really pleased about your comments on the cleanliness of the ward, this is one of our priorities and it is great to get feedback like this. We were really glad to hear that the staff were so caring and undersatnding towards both you and your mother. We will pass on your comments to all staff on Ward 7.

Response from Macclesfield District General Hospital