"Saturday appointments, happy staff, happy patient!"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

I have had two appointments in the Respiratory Medicine Department with my consultant and team.

This was much more convenient for me than a weekday appointment as I didn't have to take any time off work.

All of the staff, without exception, were friendly and happy - it was (almost!) a pleasure attending. From reception staff, nurses, the consultant (who is a real character, let all doctors be like them), I was treated as an individual, everything was explained to me clearly, I wasn't talked down to or made to feel a nuisance - it was a whole new experience for me within the hospital system.

I would have no hesitation in recommending my consultant and team to anyone who needed respiratory services and who had the choice of where to attend.

Dear Chris

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to the respiratory clinic. The team has been a sent a copy of your kind comments and they will be pleased to hear that the Saturday clinics are so convenient.

Janice Bradfield