"Awful treatment- Gerard Ward"

I went to visit my family member in the hospital and I was utterly shocked by the staff's attitude, the cleanliness is terrible and most of the staff do not care (there are a few good members of staff). The ward uses several agency staff which unfortunately doesn't help the situation.

the receptionist is extremely rude, I was shocked to witness staff telling patients to go away, not listening to the patients and allow other patients to bully each other. This is by far one of the worst hospitals I have ever visited and I will be taking my complaints as high as possible. I feel sorry for the patients who don't have family members to stick up for them. This is a Mental Heath ward, patients are suppose to get better but they only get worse!

Response from The Gordon Hospital

This sounds like a truly awful experience for you so I’m glad you brought it to my attention; I will take these issues up today. Can you give me a call or drop me an email so that I can take more details from you please? No staff member should ever be rude and bullying, whether by other patients or staff, is never acceptable.

Ward staff will be horrified about this too so please help me sort this out.

Eric Craig