"If I was ill I certainly would feel safe"

About: Monklands District General Hospital / Ear, Nose & Throat

I would like to thank Dr Kang from the ENT department. This gentleman is a unique individual, who goes above and beyond his duties.Dr Kang was off on annual leave and he sacrificed his time with his family to save my mums life. My family are forever grateful to this wonderful man. He has a gentle manner and speaks with honesty and general empathy.  My mum is in his care. If I was ill I certainly would feel safe.

Response from Rory MacKenzie, Chief of Medical Services, Monklands District General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear grateful relstive,

Thank you so much for your message. I will ensure this is passed on to Mr Kang and his team who, as you point out, provide a high quality of care. I hope your mum gets well soon.

Response from Karen Black, Senior Nurse, Surgical & Critical Care, Monklands Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear grateful relstive,

Thank you so much for your very positive message about the ENT Department and Mr Kang. I will ensure that your message is passed on to the staff within the ENT Department, they will be delighted. Hope your mum is progressing well.

Kindest Regards