"First rate quality care"

About: Bromley Healthcare / District nursing

The Bromley Healthcare St Paul's Clinic has provided me with the finest quality professional care for a number of years, every day.

If there is a change in my condition, they are on it straight away and the consistent top quality care I have received could not be better.

Response from Jonathan Lewis, CEO, Bromley Healthcare

That's great to hear - thanks for taking the time to write in

• 8atco8 thinks this response is helpful

Response from Amanda Mayo, Head of Integrated Care - Bromley ICN, Operations Directorate, Bromley Healthcare

Thank you for this posting...is there any service at St Pauls Cray in particular that has been so supportive?

Update posted by 8atco8 (the patient)

I am pleased to get a response and in addition the district nurses have supported me when my wife died and when I had a cancer scare at xmas.

cannot relate to you how happy I am with all of the many nurses who help me every day throughout the year and I think you can be proud of the nurses you have.

I am a paraplegic and have infection in my bones which stop me healing up but I still live an active life and do not have carers and live on my own. I could not have recruited better people if I had chose them myself carry on the good work.

8atco8

Dear 8atco8

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Our nurses, and in fact all of our staff always try to go the extra mile despite increasing demands across the health economy.

One of our tenets is to 'treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself' and I guess this is exactly what they have done!

Amanda