"Impossible to get an appointment with my nurse"

About: Hammersmith Hospital

I do need an appointment with the nurse for some vaccinations. I was told I only could get them in Park view practice as they do not do it anymore in this practice. When i went to PArk view practice, they told me i need to book an appointment with the nurse there, calling at my practice which is Hammersmith hospital.

I did so, I called and I was told some dates I could not fit because of my schedule at work, so I change this. When I called back to Hammersmith hospital, in order to get that appointment with the nurse at Park view practice, the person that answered the phone, told me they cannot do that.

So here I am, one week ahead for my holidays and I cannot get the vaccines I need.

Response from Hammersmith Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is sorry to hear about your concerns about Park View Practice.

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust handles concerns relating to hospital matters, not GP practices.

Your concern in connection to Hammersmith hospital needs to be looked into.

Please contact Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 0203 313 0088 or email pals@imperial.nhs.uk to discuss this matter further.