"Poor service and total disorganisation"

When I came to see a cardiologist last week for a CT scan of my heart, they claimed they had not received my file when they did. They then went on redoing all sorts of useless tests like blood pressure or ECG to justify fees.

It was 10 days ago. The secretaries forgot to sent urgent prescriptions for tye scan. I had to go back to pick it up. The dietician should have called for an appointment. They didnt.

Now I am waiting since an hour . The appointment list was not communicated to the ward.

I can go on and on.

Worst organisation possible. No IT so costly duplication or worse. And dirty...Doctors are good so far, but what an awfull service.

I normaly go to London clinic. Much better service or NHS.This is not the level expexted for a private hospital.

Response from London Bridge Hospital

I have noticed that you have expressed dissatisfaction with your experience at The London Bridge Hospital.

All feedback on all our services is treated seriously and therefore I would like to have more details as It is difficult to investigate your concern(s) as these are anonymised comments.

I would be happy to further investigate your concern(s) if you would like to contact me on the following email address: Diane.Halliley@hcahealthcare.co.uk to take your concerns further.